Our Injection moulding facilities have all the necessary equipment to deliver on time. Not only is there a team of specialised and trained personnel to manufacture your parts using our strict quality standards, however there is greater emphasis on delivering your goods on time.
Some of the key services include:
- Access to a wide range of plastic materials for your products
- Matching any colour that you may require
- Plastic moulding large or short runs. Including on 24hr schedule.
- Assembly of plastic parts so that any double handling does not occur
- A range of packaging and delivery options
- Account management so you have a real person to talk to who is
committed to your business’ success
- Competitive turnaround
A highly sought after and specialised department within SDI Plastics focuses on a number of different fields. Our team of toolmakers are plastic thin wall specialists and have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to designing and making the right plastic mould for you.
Components of this include:
- Plastic tool design & manufacture
- Research and development
- Prototyping (including the latest metal prototyping)
- Tool maintenance & repair
- Tool testing
Our project team will work closely with you to ensure your project is completed and in production, in the shortest possible time. This is a key component of our quality system.
DESIGN & PROJECT R&D CONSULTING
New inventor? Need help with your project?
SDI Plastics has the knowledge, expertise and industry contacts to bring all of your plastic manufacturing ideas to reality. Our team recognise that many start-up entrepreneurs struggle with finding the right information and lack the guidance required to bring their concept to the market.
We are specialists in bringing your product to life and have a proven track record to deliver on time. Give us a call and learn how much value can be added to your business with SDI Plastics by your side.